Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Saturday!

Saturday is my favorite day of the week. Saturdays I get to see my boyfriend and I can leave my house! well sorta. Days like saturday is kind of confusing though because I put on normal clothes and do my hair. If you saw me, you would probably say, “Oh Gabby! You’re better!” yeah yeah. Today I got dressed and did my hair but now I feel like falling over! Everything feels spinny and I get tired from walking up stairs (pathetic I know!)

I’ve had better days, but I’ve also had worse. I concider myself lucky that I don’t have a life-threatening illness or something more dramatic. CFS isn’t ideal, but when I think of other illnesses I remember that someone in the world has it ten times worse than me. The doctors keep asking if I’m depressed, Clinical Depression. No I’m not. I tell them I’m frusterated that my life changed so quickly! How do you explain CFS quickly? you can’t. thats the point of my blog!!

“We make plans and God laughs,” My mom always says. I had planned to go back to school, Get all A’s, and be better than when the Mono knocked me down. I can’t fight back against this and thats probably the most frusterating part of this invisible illness. However, Maybe it’s a lesson to teach me that I can’t do everything by myself, that receiving help is okay. God isn’t punishing me for doing something wrong, he’s just giving me a reminder to trust him.

No comments:

Post a Comment