Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How are you today? Tired.

Mom: How are you today?

Me: I’m good

Mom: how are you really doing?

Me: tired. headache. dizzy. what did i do yesterday…? can’t remember.

This is how my mornings go every day. I’m always tired even after sleeping anywhere from 11-16 hours a night. you know that refreshed feeling you get after sleeping? I never feel that :( Whats funny is somedays I look great, i’m hyper and my regular bubbly self. but that only lasts so long. I’ll usually fall asleep in the car or come home and sleep or sit on the couch WISHING I could sleep. obviously I’m tired since its called chronic fatigue syndrome but really tired 90% of my life? sucks :( Sure, things aren’t going the way I planned for my junior year but what can I do about it. Mope? but nobody looks attractive when they’re mopping! I will find the rainbow among a storm. I’m determined to get my life back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment