Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy 2012!

So I just had a few random things to say and so I'll make this a short post. oh 2011 how I am so happy you are ending. Ever since January 2011 I've been sick with something! Mono, ear infections, the flu, and my least favorite, CFS. Someone said that 2011 was a bad year for a lot of people but now we can have a positive outlook on the new year knowing that the last one sucked and this is the year to turn things around! (i hope) So 2012, don't let me down! This last school year I'm going to be struggling with catching up with school, but my school seems to be quite accommodating and maybe one day the various meds and vitamins will decide to work.


 and here is my final word for 2011. Dear Body, I don't know why you decided to have a mind of your own in 2011, but if i promise to get better at getting help when I need it will you be nice to me? thanks. Love Gabby <3  


1 hour and 14 minutes till a new year :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment